Results of UK Marketing Industry Survey now available.
Mtivity recently partnered with TKM Consultants, a global marketing consulting firm, to conduct a groundbreaking survey of 180 top executives at marketing agencies in the UK. Our goal: to get insights into their top challenges, technologies and trends shaping the industry. The results are now available in our 2016 UK Marketing Services Industry Report.
Last month, Mtivity’s CEO, Patrick Kremer, joined report author Anil Noorani, managing partner of TKM Consultants, to discuss the results in a webinar.
Among the survey’s key findings: even with the growth of digital media, print continues to make up the majority of marketing campaigns. For example:
Print still drives the majority of revenue:
- 80% of respondents said print is the channel most utilized in their campaigns.
- 70% said more than half of their revenue is print-related.
Clients are asking for more visibility into procurement:
- 58% say their clients want better benchmarking of suppliers.
- 53% say clients are asking for better procurement data and reporting.
Marketing tech is driving innovation:
- 63% say Project Management and Workflow automation are a priority.
- 62% say Reporting Dashboards and Visualizations are a priority.
Much more detail is available in the 15-page report and the webinar, which are available now for free download via the links above.